Monday 11 January 2016

materials euationval

so far I had worked with few materials in the 3D room creating 3D forms and structures that were interesting and enjoyable to make for the most of them so far I had worked with

clay - forming with clay is an enjoyable thing to do I did some references to the life drawing of  skeletons we did it is interesting to use it and you have to be patient to create stuff with it.
clay & wire work I made I don't think I would use it the next project of making a costume but maybe in future for other stuff.

wire and  - using wire can get frustrating at moments when you tiring to join it with different wire and it is also more dangerous  to the user so protection must be worn. I do enjoy it over all and might use it  in this project to make some interesting costume but only small amounts how i developed my clay work in to wire and plaster bandage.

plaster bandage - it is nice to work with it apples on to the wire or and bottle relatively easy and if don right, dries over one night and came of stuff you formed it around and sticks to the wire well I might use it in the costive project enjoy using it (reference in the previous link ) might use it in the costume but small amounts because of the heavy weight.

willow branches - it was a new material to work with defiantly interesting and good to work with hard to manipulate but possible to tight together with string or tape and make an interesting form. my willow creation  it would be interesting to se some hint of that material on it

wire mesh and paper mache - similar to work with but it seem bit more stable. I do enjoy it over all and might use it  in this project. only negative thing about paper mesh is that it is time consuming to make it and then apply to the  wire I might do parts if the costumes with that materials .wire mesh and paper mache  will use it for the work

cardboard-we had to do some work to out of a card board to create and standing abstract  structure. I enjoyed it can be variable to damage but it can be manipulated easy I might use it in my costume.

most of work did is related to our life drawing.

 I relate most of my work to Picasso work and some of over abstract and automatic artists as  Basquiat


No comments:

Post a Comment