Wednesday 21 September 2016

Expertmetal work

we had a session that was experimental and we got told to use sticks to have less control over the marks we make, we had to work from the little details that we researched and try using different mediums.



I just used a stick to transfer the paint to the paper that i had staked to the floor working  a bit automatically  however still having some resemblance to the research  I did but not controlling the out come I used all primary colours of paint and speed it on the paper i after i also did some prints of serene parts of the painting with smaller peaces of paper and got some interesting prints that had happened.




Then I i had a second  go with it but this time I had put the paper on the wall and tried to work with the music and get lead by music and see what would happen  and the out come had become interesting i had some interesting lines but it had lots of empty space so I decided to staple a sponge   to the end of the stick and had used random pictures of colours and dated it on to the paper to the rather of much faster and up bit music.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment