Friday 19 December 2014

3 unit

on this unit we had worked on 3D  visual language main material we used was plaster bandage we had to do casts of bottles or any other objects that can be cast i had crumpled my bottle so it would give it an interesting texture to my cast.Then after couple casts we had to create an interesting shape it cud be any thing so i decided to make a sword by combining  together 4 casts of crumpled  bottles and 2 casts of  antiperspirant  i joined it all with plaster bandages and painted it after.

Health and safety
to be safe around plaster bandage you need to cut small strips with scissors to produce as smallest amounts of dust as possible so it reduces caches of  inhale it which can lead to breathing problems.
wear gloves if allergic or have sensitive skin or if you have scratches on  your hand.
I had a look at the inside of an cast and it had an interesting texture that could show my understanding of different textures but it did not fit my idea .















I had crumbled this bottle and casted it 3 times so I had couple pieces that I could put together in to one shape

No comments:

Post a Comment