Thursday 8 January 2015

evaluation

thru this project  I worked hard I had develop new techniques and skills of art I had looked in to 3d visual language  I did  some clay models at start to have some practice before I made the models from
plasticine with the skeleton structure from wires  to make it more stable. As for making the set for my characters  I had cut cardboard and glued it together more about it is on the First unit  section. I also  talked about  the health and safety of it Health and safety, unit one .I used 3d visual language( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_language ) in many ways. I had created a 3d structure with looking in to different textures of the cast. I also created an 3d set for stop motion animation using perspective, shades, cardboard slots, modelling, casting, armature,and shapes. I think that I worked very well and I'm satisfied with the outcome of my work It is up to my standards. I could improve in many whey's I could use more textures on my  plats bandage  structure  even thou I had shown  that I understand it refer to blog I also could made my models more stable and more movable  also I think that the background of my box could had stronger colours and lines to show the details beater.  

No comments:

Post a Comment