Monday 11 May 2015

More research in to surrealism

I had chosen to related to Salvador Dali because I was interested to he's work specially Soft Construction with Boiled Beans that is displayed in Philadelphia Museum of Art: Handbook of the Collections and it was made in Spain, Europe in 1936 jurying the Civil War that this painting relates to. more info http://www.philamuseum.org/collections/permanent/51315.html
   I can extend my project on it by using some of the surreal fitters of this painting as for example the split hand in the bottom left comer of the painting where the hand splits in tow arms and placing the body parts in unnatural places and making it as surreal as possible so people can see the surrealism in it strait away un like the some other surreal work created by different artists such as the empire of light by Rene Magritte. the colours are also interesting it is peel white and  grey for the I will try to refer to that in my pace as well. 
 
Caravan is popular creation by Dali that I will probable include  similar type so thing  in my painting such as the buildings on fling ships or something like that I like to work spondaic and se what happens.
 I will be evaluating my drawing I will extend the two headed Viking I will make him have split hands and holding unnatural objects  possibly start drawing flying ships and robot Vikings  invading the two headed Vikings yeee

No comments:

Post a Comment