Thursday 19 November 2015

Research for student hadnbook

 
 I like this design because of its good contrast between the colors  and the idea of it is good and it making the text hard to read  eave tho it is in the center of it.  


 This one has good detail to it and is very well design and the illustration looks grate and appealing  to the eye
i like the complex design and the rich use of the colors as well as very well placement of the text and illustration around the page. 
this is all over the place but it look good with that stile and it gives me an idea of doing a junk pile with all college equipment things overlapping each other and having similar color combination . 
this one is bit more organised than the one above but still bit messy it got nice patent to it showing good contrast between them working well together and it has a ceramic look.it could be good for the handbook if i wanted to make a window or a glass design on the book. 

Not sure if this one is an illustration or and Photoshop but I am sure that it has a high visual impact with good editing defensively catches attention and it has good placement of the tipping part giving it good asterisks might place my design in the similar way.   
this one is not as creative but it is informative and is OK to look at good color chose making things stand out and be viable very well but it has too much empty space ill try to avoid doing that with my design and try to fill most of the area.    
This one give me ideas of filling student head with college equipment or just put it on the ground and the most important thin will raise above the pail of equipment. it has a nice compilation of images overlaying each other might use that for my idea.    

this is a very good illustration it dose the job of showing of the product i like that the illustration matches the design of the product  my desalination be appropriate to the the subject mater .
this have nice humor to it and is appealing to eyes maybe the text is too small I like the use of Photoshop skills mainly the image placement placing the bear behind the woman I am planing to use that skill in my design   
the play of words indicated  to the picture it a good idea I like the picture that fills in the page and also isn't too complicated nice bold big text that is easy to read and it is eye catching and has good balance between the image and the text 

this is and interesting illustration i come arose and i see the Minotaur and the horse and the bat woman thing but the wizard hood had got my attention and made me think of wizards and that it is a symbol of wisdom and wold be good to be used on a student guide book .

No comments:

Post a Comment