Thursday 11 February 2016

face cast

we did some face casting with paper bandage to make a mask that can be use in the costume later. So we had to cut up the paper bandage in to short stripes (not ripping them up to prevent the dust hazard) then I took a person i trust and establish safety signs incise there will be complications during the process so i had clear film putted to about half of my face to prevent the paper bandage from sticking to the hair on the face  to cover my face and hair but leaving the nose exposed to allow me to breath my body and neck had been covert with overall then the strips of paper bandage had been whetted and applied on my face stripe by stripe until the face had bean covers the and after hardens removed from my face. and will be modified by applying modifications on the top of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment