Sunday 6 December 2015

research for the costume

 This is one of Oskar Schlemmer's drawings of a human form. It is easy to see the lines that are an extensions of the body that is contributing with the environment and alaw you to see the body lines. I think that it is interesting drawing I might make similar body extensions using wire but much shorter other ways  it can be to dangerous to wear.
   This is an different O.S drawing with much less lines but still very interesting. I might get some ideas from this art work like for example making different body extensions like an extra arm or something like that.
This one has nice defined body lines that go all the way through    
 the body and extend fever out that could interfere with the surrounding it also has unusual and abstraction body parts, it got some interesting shapes that could be used in my costume design.


 I believe that this is Wassily Kandinsky it is very colourful and engaging painting it has many different structures that I could get influence my design. even though I like the intents colours in the painting i think my costume will be more colour maching so it looks.                                              
So this is one of David Hockney witch is interesting has some good line work and colour use it has shapes that in a way looks like columns that are holding up a roof. I could create some tape columns for example on my legs using plaster bandage.
   Leonardo Da Vinci has lots of interesting sketches and designs of many different creative ideas. this peace has many cogs and look like moving parts which would be interesting to see one the costume however it can be difficult to create.   Another work of Leonardo Da Vinci that looks like some kind of construction with some interesting lines on it  that could be used on a costume its self as a hat or something along like that maybe modifies it sin some why.   Wassily Kandinsky has a very unlike and  creative stile he has some abstraction work that looks messy but makes an interesting composition with many interesting colours and shapes and lines.

                                      
this one is another one of his work it dos not has as any colors but has lots of lines making this interesting composition I could make some wire construction on my costume and the cover it wit some colour paper
This is one of  Franz Kline work its mainly strong define lines and painted in difrent directions witch works well with the negative space.  David Hockney's work a nice painting on a road and a nice neighbourhood with some houses and a road and a strong green and red. I might use some contrast in my costume but not sure about it because like i said i want to keep it have one primary colour but that can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment