Monday 4 July 2016

ilustration

need more work with paint skills the colors seem flat and not fave
more depth to it and also the shading isn't grate  
I also did a illustration as it was one of my interests however I need lots of work to be any good at this part of art illustrations a usually very well colored and well polished as they represent a animation a movie or a game and are usually finished to a very high standard.

so as the subject mater was human form in the constructed environment I decided to to a lady standing on a hill and there is a city in the back with lots of wires connected very where representing human nerve system or blood wains so  its all connected like in a body

in the first a tempt i simply  sketched out the out line of the city and the lady and than painted around it and the tried in filling in the city and lady which did work well so for the second attempt  I did it layers so I had painted the background and then make the other futures on it which still docent satisfies me so I will upload the image to photoshop and maybe ad some more colors
the colors where much deeper after I gone over it in illustrator
as it easy for me to control the color on Photoshop than wit
paint as it is unpredictable 
I added the wire post and the wires are nor strait and squiggly
next time would do it I would  learn how to use some kind on
tool that will help me have that nice curve 
the electricity in her hand and on top of the tower look good
and I am happy with that part of the illustration its,I simply had
colored it on  
 so I did imported the image in to the an using the same colors that where on the painting i had painted over the painting with the brush tool and i also redrawn the walking lady and added a hint of fantasy to it with her having powers and i also added power lines. the illustration turned out ok but not amazing I would need a lot of practice to to get closer to high standard professional work they is accepted in the industry unless I go for more easy to draw stile for me

No comments:

Post a Comment