Friday 25 November 2016

visit in manche

I enjoyed the visit I liked all the cool art work that we seen there where all sorts of interesting paintings,drawings,sculptures,and other forms of art that we saw it in real life which is cool to see you can have a better look at the lines and how the paint flows. from the first gallery we went to we where asked to find two peaces of work to do feather investigation in to so like I said there was so much interesting an amazing art so one off art peaces would be some vases with Greek stile paintings of people and is cool to see how the are trying to persuade  some story of some sort kinda like a comic/story board It is in a way or it sparked the modern comics and I'm interested in visual story telling. The other one would be a big painting with goods on it but war was interesting about it is that it had a box with little squares that can be flipped and they tell you a little bit of information about a character I thought that it related with character creation and development, I selected them works because i think that it related to my area of interest and could use it to fuel my ideas and help me to create some important art work.





The museum of Manchester was interesting and had many cool exhibits I was interested in, I liked the old stone and wooden tools and all the different type of fibres and materials they had as well as i liked the bones of all sorts of animals even humans which was interesting to look at. it always interesting to see how art crafts have developed over the years of humanity I really enjoyed the experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment