Tuesday 6 December 2016

digital

So creating the digital art is going ok could be better but going well i made some characters that have couple of poses that would cut to each other or have a quick fade between them to to have better impression of movement I think that the fade will have the best effect to but I will not Know until we move to using premiere pro.
 
  I went with using no pressure brush on photoshop and made q  sketch of the character being messy with it using size 1 brush to get the form down and the sliding down the opatcy on the layer and go over the layer I went over it with size 3 brush slowly and neatly. I copied the out line and then fill color one of them  and made more layers in between to ad shading and the copy of the out line was on top so the line stay firm and visible then I did little fair movement after that I had put the line shading on tope of it to make it seem more dramatic the shading is hard to since the pressure dos not work properly.  

On the main female protagonist I used the same way to create here but I decided to make the hair seperate from the body , it makes it easier to do If there is any hair that moves covering the body.


the images are good but could be better we will need to take more pictures to have better form of character and more natural poses however it can be archive some of the shots that we need but we will try we have some but we need more.
 goes good so far we will need to finish the images and create and obtain some sound effects to better show the story and give better fead back to to the viewer timing the sound will be essential. have high hopes for this animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment