Sunday 26 March 2017

FMP proposall


-  Writer Gary K. Wolf 

The creator of Jessica Rabbit movie the it was primarily based on the cartoon character Red from Tex Avery's Red Hot Hood. an excellent example of media where only selected couple characters are animated and the rest is real life recording the levels of interactivity is amazing the actors and animations can talk to each other and dance together which is interesting to see definitely will use some thing along thous lines.


- Sean Charmatz
(spongebob squarepants storyboard director,writer,and artist.)                      
An online artist that brings every day objects to life by putting cute little faces and limbs on them it gives it a nice cool stile it looks like everything is in place and it dose not stand out. It is nice and simple and just short clips that last around 15+ seconds which can be entreating. I will be using Sean Charmatz as my main influence.
The animations are nice and simple and looking well and are cute I like the are short and simple creating an nice interesting engaging funny story

-Ben Bocquelet 


The creator of one of my favorite cartoons " The Amazing world of Gumball" it has amazing for me humour, i like like all the background are not drawn they are pictures which contrast well with the characters and the diversity of the characters is big some of them are animated in different way  which all together complements each other well.

One character from thous series that inspired the characters in my work is banana joe. I like how well this simple combination of simple limbs with a details banana works  I thought it will work well with many other objects and bring them to life to interact with actors  

-Rotoscope 

Max Fleischer was the main inventor of this invention which aloud people to draw on top of film he and his partner  have run first test in 1914 and they where testing it for around 2 years. I think that it is an amazing invention because it allowed people to mix media and create new out comes.

Out of the Inkwell
was an amazing animation created by max Fleischer  One of the first mix of media and shown its potential an possibilities you cant come out with in this time with animation and rotoscoping 



More Youtube tutorials 
I used "Draw with Jazza" to help me learn new techniques and make drawing human form more simplified and easy to follow decently helped me to target my weaknesses and Improve on my work an be better at portraying human form an movement I storyboards and comics 
 
I Used "proko" to learn more about the human anatomy and and how exactly the body is constructed Very helpful with creating good construction lines that will support the out come of a drawing.

I also whacked plenty of tutorials on how to work with different  softwares and how to operate them in a high manner and so that I know what I am doing 
tutorial i needed the most (there where more but not sure which ones they where some that thought me about the the different effects and some that thought me about audio management and other technical stuff)
have to convert video file in to FLV file so it would play on my time line i changed the format by using premier pro

need to check if I actually need to slow the video down or will it be fine it its normal state:
don't need to slow it down but it can make it easier and faster if i do but it can course some problems with the audio and the fece movement can be choppy



No comments:

Post a Comment