Thursday 18 June 2015

CV

   CV

I am much more productive with the work I enjoy and take pride in making it is very satiating to see the final product being done and be presented well

My name is Marcin Ordon I was born on 04/04/1997 in Poland and i had moved to England in the age of 9 so English is my second language my phone number is **** my address  is **** and my email address is ****  I have always liked drawing and sketching I think it is a greater way to relax and share your mind with others  showing them your visualisations of ideas I am also interested in blacksmiths and would like to keep up this dying Job role that is not very common but it is very interesting to me and it fills me with inspirations.I always liked medieval times and the amazing crafts of the blacksmiths around the world. My Hobbies are sports such as rugby and basketball it shows that I am good in working in a team I also like video games and the art work that is involved in them I also like being creative and creating my own characters and drawing them and developing them.I am very versatile with different art techniques, I can do sketches well on paper as well as on a drawing tablet I can use the software Photoshop, After-effects can operate them however still can improve  I can work with hard materials as well I have patience with work that is progressing slowly I think that all of the time that is being put in to the work is important as it gonna represent the abilities of the company,shop or gallery,I can also create story boards showing all different angles of the scene that need to be created story boarding is useful and it can help with getting to know the idea and to get a first view of what it will look like. I think that it is important as it is a step of creation process and all parts of creation process must be completed in order to create the best product and make the best production. I can work around problems in original and creative ways that can show new light on a problem.I been working with a graphics tablet for a couple months and I am getting better with it and the software I believe that there are always ways that a person can improve  and make things better. I am a good man with respect for others that listens well and knows what is right and wrong.


I have completed education in Outwood Academy Valley  with the following grades
Art-D
English-E
Engineering-Pass
Science-Pass
Maths-C
Music-Pass



I  finished the education in the secondary school in 2013 and it was a good experience. My art grade could be better but the grades were moved up due to high pass rate I am a fast learner I was told by my maths teacher. I am always very productive and always like to finish what I start.
I had achieved functional skills that can be good to have in any working environment. I am working at a Art And Design course right now which I am doing good in and completing all tasks that are asked to do to the top of my standards. will be continuing to Art And Design Level 3 which is a two year course.

No comments:

Post a Comment