Friday 5 June 2015

portfolio in progress

My name is Marcin Ordon i come from Poland and live in England.I am interested in sports  being active I like basketball and rugby I also like video games that are related to art and design. I am always interested with their stories and how it was made and created it is impressive and very interesting to me.I also like in animations I made some my self and I know how much work is put in to an animation it is time consuming and usually need to be don by more than one person if it is a long and very detailed animation.i also like to draw and be creative i am often inspired by ancient culture and the shamanistic rituals and totems. I like to make up my own characters I also like medieval times the armours and swords and other weapons which looked very nice and are  nice pieces of work truly a master pieces of art.

I live in Worksop and my  address is **** and my mobile phone number is ****  and my email is **** I am easy to get in contact with to give me any needed informations that is necessary to know.

During the course of Art And design I had obtain some new skills that are useful in art and design industry that can be used in a work place. I had created different pieces of work before making them I did research about the artists that had used similar styles and techniques that been used or invented by them. The work that I made include things such as a 2:00 min animation it is of amateur standard and could be improve in many ways. It is based on a topic of daydreams and it is talking animals fighting for dominance over the forest. I had used drawing tablet and photoshop to create the frames that where combined in aftereffects. The animationmaking (also made a DVD menu and other student's moving images). It is nothing special but i am proud of it as it is my first animation I  also did some work with 3d stuff such as creating casts out of a bottle that later i had merged to make a sword
3D Casts from the bottles. I also had created a brand logo design and a t shirt design that would be printed on a t shirt the design of the logo had to go thru some changes in order to be of the best quality T shirt paintingbrand logo designing,Designing I had enjoyed making them  it was challenging.I liked that it allowed me to express myself and show what I like and helped me to develop designing abilities. Also had made a poster and a card to prevent Cyber Bulling it was fun to make and it is also good to know that it links with helping people that been affected by cyber bulling. Poster and card

CV



No comments:

Post a Comment