Wednesday 9 March 2016

British values poster development

I was doing some sketches for British values and I had made a sketch that i would like develop more so I did i had made more complex sketches then i had did some recherche in the subject mater of my design and got some reference. then i did some fast drawings of the knights forms to see witch combination i would like the most



after chouseing the combination i liked the most I had developed it more had made a final drawing then I used a pen tool on Photoshop to go over the lines to make the lines smother and after that i had colored it in. after that i had copied it and flip it and had played around with selective colors to chance the color of the knight.  
and it ended up lucking like that so far I am happy with the development I will work on it more when i have accesses to illustrator to experiment with the text.

 I had implemented minor changes to improve the image visual impact  

No comments:

Post a Comment