Saturday 19 March 2016

experimenting

So I have to do some experimenting  to figure out what exactly do i want to do for this project which is to make a composition of a human form in constructed environment so just like the costume design but to do it in 2D to make it on a paper.

So after looking on my life drawing I decided to test out some stuff  different materials and techniques  I took some charc and crushed it in to dust then i took black paper and used my shoe to spread the chark by jumping on a paper creating a house then with my hands i had drawn a human face inside of  it the shoe prints resembles the constructed environment that the human are using to shield them self that's why i used my hands to draw the face to resemblance the human form.

I also finished one of my life drawings and painted it in and underlining the guide lines to see how could I connect them to the surrounding environment.


(had no reference to the hand so it came out like that )


No comments:

Post a Comment