Friday 10 June 2016

Human flag idea


 thru sketch book work I came up with an idea of  making a British flag out of human forms for the British values poster. so i took some pictures of my self in different positions and then imported the images in to the photo shop.
 In photo shop I had used the pen tool to draw around my body and then i had went in to paths window and made path selection to separate my body from the back ground and then had change its color to black to make it have less detail After having all the images I might change the colors of the figures so i would have colors to correspond with union jack and also i might add someone different figures in.

I had copied the black version of my form then I had changed it's size so I could do do more copies of it so that i could alien them in the right place make the shape i had to figure out what I would do to fill the the space in between the lines and after some tryes I did manage to make a good tessellation.
After that i had change the colors using channel mixer on the right layers to make the Union Jack colors. I think that this can very well represent the unity of the peeople and would work beater if I had more forms to put in the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment