Thursday 23 June 2016

Murderous Training. EP 1 (My Animation & Review)



I had made this animation to be weird and funny as the main  them was Alice in wonder land which is filed with wired things as two main sources I used Jazza and Harry Partridge, they are two animators that are on Youtube and thanks to some of their tutorials I managed to get started with making my own animation using flash.
It took a long time to create the 'illusion' of movement, but to save time I used the tween option where it moves the drawing for you from point A to point B. I also got my classmate to create the back grounds for me, which actually worked well with my overall style of animation.
To create the animation I had to draw frame by frame, first doing the out line of the moving animation with a black pen option, then later adding colours sometimes with the pain bucket option or manually into characters also while using some techniques that I had learnt from Jazza's tutorials on Youtube.
After completing the animation, having all the backgrounds and colors in place, I could export the animation and add in sound snippits that I had legally got from the internet, I placed them in the right places where they were required, I also had some recordings of voices for the characters from a classmate but mostly myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment