Tuesday 3 January 2017

Metamorphoses ideas

When I saw a candle in my room it made me think of metamorphoses and how the wax melts and reforms transforms in in some think different

I took some pictures of the candle in my room. I crumbled the wax on the edges of the candle to later record it melt to see how it transforms and what happens to it and see how will it influence my ideas and what will be the final out come this is just a idea now
The story with a candle should have a sutle preseason of emotion like happiness for example, where it goes from small flame to big or how the flame continues with out a candle or a candle that walks through darkness and maybe lead some to a colourful nice place or how the wax changes in to something interesting


I thought up of a different story where a rock golem goes through a little water pond and swims to different world or just to set at the bottom of the pond because he is shy. and also i have a idea about a angry mad man who is smashing things up but the a happy woman is happily jumping to wards the angry man to huge him and calm him down and maybe some flowers will bloom around the smashed room.



No comments:

Post a Comment