Tuesday 3 January 2017

where am I now

So far I am happy wit my current progress in the course I am happy with continuing with the subject of animation and character design it is a good and effective way of presiding story and events to a viewer the problem is that i have to make them fast witch often leaves them unfinished  as i need to move to next project one solution is to be making short gifs. I guess i am a bit un happy about not being able to work with sculpture and some of other work that is physical and making cool big statues and objects i enjoy doing all that kind of work butt I can't see my self doing something like that as a job same with painting i enjoy it but it is more of a hobby to me but maybe ill be able to make it in to something such as using paintings for back grounds in animations or making a comic with big paintings. To get better with animation and character creation I have learn more about anatomy of human body as well as body of all sorts of animals to make the characters have more natural form. well ill keep working with animation and developing my skills with it as it is something I enjoy doing.

In about 15 years I see my self leaving in a 3 bedroom house where there is a normal room a work room and a chill room to chill in and fill the house with all sort of art paintings and structures and native stuff, for my job i would like to create animations with cool characters and cool story and possibly design some in indie games(I also want people to be more educated about life). In my way there can be all sorts of things that would stop me such as getting out and be appreciated by people
also fear of failure and lack of time. Things that can push me forward to my could would be my determination and not giving up and doing lots of practice and hard work.

To get there i would need to have impressive to show to the employers an get the placement to help me with that i will need to get good grades and it would help if i went to uni and get a better chance of getting a good position or I could start of as a runner and work my way up to a better position Where I can animate but also display my visions to the  audience. To improve my chance to create my ideas i would have to do my personal work in my own time where i can invent new interesting characters and interesting story and maybe make my own animation studio where i would be my own boss. AND MOUST IMPORTANT THING NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment