Friday 17 February 2017

Br

1
I will reflect on my achievements I accomplished  through out the course what had influenced me and how I will use thous influences to help me create high quality work,  explain how the tasks have helped me to develop as an artist and a creative mind. I will also reflect on the skills that i have obtained during this course.To do that I will need to cheerfully inspect my work that was created on this course and try to spot the weaknesses I could improve on. I also will need to look at them from my area of interest and how it help me in the area of animation and if it could lead of in to different areas that relate to animation.

2
for my project I am planing on making an animation  showing metamorphose in a 3 dimensional space that will show the transformation this stage will surly take a lot of development work and working stuff out, how will I be able to make individual frames move with out the help of the digital media I will need to construct a machine that would be powered by manual force to make the mechanism move I will need to experiment with different materials to see which one would be more stable with the toughness and and weight as well as I will need to experiment with different ways of making the construction in which the animation will be presented I will take influence from Charles-Emile Reynaud/ old film and animation machines/ zoetrope and any other recherche that will be relevant to the task that I will be doing

3
I will need to reflect on the work that I will create and fairly asses my self and the achievements  and how did the development go and how I could avoid some errors and what I have learned from the errors and how that knowledge will be used in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment