Saturday 21 May 2016

What I like art wise

So we had to work to see if the subjects of art we think that we want to go towards is right for us.
I want to progress as an animator/storyboard artist/ illustrator/character creation in my art carrier 
and so far doing stuf that is involved in it is good to me I enjoy creating illusion of moment  it is rewarding to see your drawing come to live. I also enjoy coming up with all the different ideas for interesting characters and story lines.

So I did and drawing which was an story board in a way because it will guide me in a simple animation i am planing of making bunch of figures run up and take a pose to form a structure.
If i had to do it again I would do the human form with a litter bit more detail and make them have better proportions.  

I Photo copied  the drawing i did to experiment with paints and different stiles and ways to enhance the image    
I aded some shades of gray between the body's and also coloured
some in to see how it works i was not impressed 
I filled the negative spaces again but with much loser and
uncontrolled stroke using neutral greys again didn't work well 
  r
I try to blure and spread the paint and i was hoping that the figures wold shine thru more showing me a interesting image but i failed i would try  to use water paints next time.

  I thought making a Plasticine model would be good reference and practice to creating clay model for 3D scanning which is also interesting to me   the colors from the Plasticine on the paper looked interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment