Monday 9 May 2016

new cv

Marcin Ordon 
04/04/1997

Mobile - 07856 378924| Home - NA | 10 Dennis Street Worksop /Nottinghamshire/ S80  2LL

PERSONAL STATEMENT
I see myself as a person who is confident to be part of a team, an organisation and the roles within it.
I take pride in my work that interests me, I do believe I have high creative potential and I always prefer to make sure that the work I produce is to high standards. I am a very creative person, always having ideas to share and develop by myself or with a team, I always want to develop ideas to see where they can end up. I always enjoy creating content, though is normally based in sic-fi and fantasy genres and areas, but I do try and successfully explore all other areas and genres as well. I am a calm and focused and always open to others opinions and take effort to understand them understand as well as sharing my own opinions in a professional manner which successfully helps me to comunicate with a large range of different kinds of people.


KEY SKILLS

TECHNICAL SKILLS
Idea development 
Character design 
Story development
Flash animation programs
Illustrator program
Photoshop programs in editing/drawing/colouring 


PERSONAL SKILLS
Creative 
Focused 
Organized 
Great listener
Quick learner 
Calm    


EDUCATION

sir Rdmund Hillary school Primary School, Worksop - 2004 - 2007

Valley Outwood Academy, Worksop - 2007 - 2013

North Nottinghamshire (Engineering level 2 ) Worksop - 2013-2014

North Nottinghamshire (Art & Design Level 2) - 8th September - 7th July


North Nottinghamshire (Art & Design Level 3) - 16th September - Present
  

QUALIFICATIONS 

English – E
Math – C
Science – Pass
ICT Internationals – Pass
Art – D
P.E - Pass
Engineering - Pass
Art, Design & Media - pass


EMPLOYMENT
BNQ warehouse  
Green core 


PERSONAL INTERESTS


I like to play games of all genres either solo or in a team. I enjoy sports such as rugby, hockey, basketball and boxing. I find the history of prehistoric and  medieval times interesting, especially art wise, seeing how art has progressed over the years. Im interested in all kinds of cultures all over the world. I am interested and passionate in animation and the whole subject and development of movement, I'm always intrigued by different types of handcrafts such as blacksmithing, stone and wood carving.

No comments:

Post a Comment